You have a ton of options when you need to call a locksmith. A quick Google search for a locksmith comes up with hundreds of thousands of results! But how many of those are quality locksmiths? Probably not too many! Here are a few things you should look for the next time you need to call a locksmith in Des Moines, IA:
- Services offered: There’s no need to call one locksmith to open your safe, one to open your car door and another to open your house door. Just call Ian’s Lock and Key! Our services include everything from unlocking safes to making new sets of keys. Whether you’re locked out of your home, car or office, just give us a call!
- Fast response time: Who wants to wait around for hours upon hours for the locksmith to show up? Nobody, that’s who! When you call a locksmith in Des Moines, IA, you want someone who’s going to be at your house as quickly as possible. At Ian’s Lock and Key, we pride ourselves on our fast response time. You can trust that we’ll show up as soon as humanly possible after you give us a call.
- Hours available: We know lockouts don’t just happen between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. That’s why we’re always on call to unlock your doors. Whether you need our services at 12:00 p.m. or 12:00 a.m., you can count on us to show up and get you out of your sticky situation.
- Service area: The worst thing you can hear when you call a locksmith is, “We don’t serve your area.” Those are a few words you’re not likely to hear when you call Ian’s Lock and Key. We have a vast service area and we’re willing to go that extra mile to meet your locksmithing needs.
- Good reputation: When it comes to locksmithing, you need to call someone you can trust. After all, this is the person you’re relying on to open your car or house door! You can rest easy knowing that we have a sterling reputation and trustworthy employees.
- Experience and certifications: Having a lot of on-the-job experience is a must in the locksmithing industry. You don’t want a novice trying to unlock your doors. That’s not an issue at Ian’s Lock and Key. We have years of experience in the field, and plenty of certifications to prove it.
- Great reviews: You don’t have a ton of time to read online reviews, but you might want to think about taking those extra minutes to read some reviews before you call a locksmith. You might find out that a company is slow to respond or doesn’t have quality customer service. We’re proud to say that all of our reviews are excellent, and showcase our dedication to all of our current and former customers.
Don’t trust those other guys the next time you need the help of a locksmith in Des Moines, IA. Ian’s Lock and Key is available 24/7, 365 days a year to meet (and exceed) all of your locksmithing needs.
Categorised in: Locksmith Services
This post was written by Writer